Mountain Beauty Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information including any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, photographs, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, etc. (”Personal Information”).
This policy sets out the basis on which any Personal Information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat your Personal Information.
In order to provide you with a wide range of services on the nairian.co.uk website (“Website”), we will sometimes collect information about you. When use any Personal Information collected from the Website, we do so in accordance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (as may be in place and/or amended from time to time). You can find further details on data protection on the Information Commissioner’s website www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
We will use your Personal Information as is required to provide the relevant services to you and any additional services that may be reflected in our Website, or as permitted by privacy and data protection law, or for any other purposes as requested by or agreed with you. If you change your mind and no longer want us to use your data in any way, please contact us on [email protected]
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
This is information that you give to us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition or survey. The information you give to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, gender, occupation, personal interests, financial information, personal description and photograph.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, demographic information (e.g., age or gender, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number used to call our customer service number, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Website. We may also collect information about you such as your communication preferences.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information. We will only use that data in accordance with the law and your permissions.
You should be aware that as our Website is being monitored, we may collect this information even if you do not register with us and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
How we will use your personal INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
personal INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and in order to process your registration;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about or searched for;
- in order to grant you access to the online services, monitor your usage of our Website and services, and/or participation in online activities including reviews, testimonials or endorsements;
- to provide you, or permit such third parties as you consented to to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous searches. If you are a new customer, and where you permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you change your mind and no longer want us to use your data in this way, please contact us on [email protected];
- to notify you about changes to our products or services and to provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
If you change your mind and no longer want us to use your data in this way, please contact us on [email protected]
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
If you change your mind and no longer want us to use your data in this way, please contact us on [email protected].
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with: any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006; and selected third parties including, where applicable:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mountain Beauty or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mountain Beauty, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In jurisdictions where we are permitted to do so, we may share your personal information with our affiliates and any partners from time to time who may work with, and we may contract with third party companies, sub-contractors, service providers, agents or other persons to provide certain services data management, web development, promotional services, etc (”Service Providers”). We call them our Service Providers and we shall be entitled to provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
How long we will keep your personal information
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our Website.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
Mountain Beauty does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children and minors. Anyone under the age of 13 will not be knowingly allowed to register for any service on our Website or in any service on our Website.
If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register on our Website or send any Personal Information to us. This is information about you, including your name, e-mail or home address, house telephone number, mobile number or other contact details. No one under the age of 13 may provide any Personal Information to our Website or receive any services on our Website.
In the event that we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Minors of 13 years old or older should make sure that they ask their parents or guardians for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet including to Mountain Beauty.
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. In addition, we utilize a licensed system for credit card authorization and fraud detection. We use industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Information collected by Mountain Beauty will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to our needs and permitted under the law.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you will have to provide your name, email address and mailing address and if you win, we will send the prize to the contact address or details provided. As part of entry into a prize draw, competition, contest or other promotion on our Website, you may choose to be included in our Mountain Beauty newsletter or subscription list to receive notice of or information on new or updated products, marketing materials, promotions, specials and new additions to our Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you change your mind about consent you have given, you can exercise this right at any time by contacting us on [email protected]
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- via email: [email protected]
- by post: Mountain Beauty Limited, 3rd floor, Hathaway House, Popes Drive, London, UK, N3 1QF